Senior Life Sciences Analytics Developer
COEUS Solutions is currently recruiting a Senior Life Sciences Analytics Developer.
Who We Are:
COEUS Solutions provides advisory, implementation & support services for Commercial information technology solutions designed to maximize commercial performance and minimize risks of transformational programs for organizations in the Life Sciences.
· Expert consultants with 20+ years of industry experience allow our teams to act independently on your behalf
· Unique perspective and insights for driving maximum value in life science launch initiatives for provider, payer, and patient audiences
· Therapeutic area- and distribution model-specific information technology enablement accelerators empower rapid delivery of fit-for-purpose solutions, keeping IT costs and risks to a minimum
· Creative in-house talent brings ideation to market access strategy, elevating communication for market access and medical affairs teams
Our goal is to bring on a team member that would be a good fit for our culture. We have been a virtual company since our founding in 2016 and work collaboratively to ensure our clients’ success.
Skills & Experience:
- Technical skills in SQL and either Tableau or Power BI
- Creative and flexible problem-solving ability.
- Experience creating KPI and metric visualizations using:
- Networks and Affiliations
- Geospatial views
- Trend Analysis and Insights
- Automation of Alerts
- Experience with client-driven deliverables
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently to contribute to collaborative projects
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Services, Public Health, Business Management, Social Sciences
- Strong UI development skills in various data visualization methods/tools
- 2+ years using SQL to write analytics layer queries
- 3 to 5 years data visualization software development/delivery experience
- Develop and deploy data visualization and information delivery solutions with the intention of creating intuitive, empowering, sustainable, scalable product solutions.
- Strive to continually improve our offerings to assist clients in maintaining a strong data culture while providing accurate and actionable information via dashboard deployment.
- Work as senior team member on client engagements to develop and deploy custom dashboards.
- Collaborate with Senior Manager to ensure data visualization development efforts are efficient, effective, and timely.
- Maintain a high level of fluency in data delivery tools and techniques to ensure that the best visualization solutions are being leveraged for information delivery.
- Translate from functional requirements to technical specifications as it relates to data visualization.
- Work with end users to define requirements, understanding what is needed to answer the business question.
- Translate from functional requirements to technical specifications as it relates to data visualization. Solutions should be intuitive to use and able to answer a broad set of questions.
Collaborate with internal team members to develop insights and recommendations that apply across clients and add value to every engagement.
Maintain a questioning attitude and continual personal and professional growth.
About COEUS Solutions
Established in 2020 and part of the COEUS Holdings family of companies, COEUS Solutions provides its clients with IT strategy consulting, technology implementation, and integration services along with managed technology and functional services. This ensures that COEUS Solutions customers are properly prepared to commercialize and have technology and procedural solutions in place to safeguard success – not only at product launch, but in a sustainable fashion. For more information, visit www.coeussolutions.com.
COEUS Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity, protected veteran status (if applicable), or any other characteristic protected by law.