COEUS Consulting Group is seeking a hard-working and intellectually curious individual who is passionate about healthcare and life sciences to join our rapidly growing Insights team. The Senior Consultant will play a critical role in the design, execution and delivery of research engagements. As a thought leader in market access in the US, COEUS engagements with clients leverage insights from primary market research to help inform the development and optimization of market access strategies for our clients innovative and life-saving therapies. The Senior Consultant role is a unique opportunity to be an insights team leader while expanding expertise in US and global market access at COEUS. This position offers qualified candidates the opportunity to take on an immediately challenging and impactful role helping our clients with cutting edge market access solutions. This position pays a competitive salary and benefits and works remotely in the comfort of your own home!
• Lead the design of primary and secondary research initiatives (both qual and quant)
• Moderate qualitative discussions with market access decision-makers and other healthcare professionals
• Analysis of secondary and primary data to generate meaningful insights and recommendations for our clients
• Lead the development and presentation of client-ready materials, including research tools, interim deliverables, and final project reports
• Support and lead the development of internal Insight team business development processes to help establish best practices in the delivery of high quality market access insights
• Train and mentor more junior staff
Education and Experience
• Relevant college degree in social sciences, business/finance, marketing, medicine, or other related fields. Minimum 3+ years’ experience in market research, life sciences consulting or other related field.
• Experience moderating interviews (especially with payers and market access decision-makers)
• Desire and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Enthusiasm for working collaboratively across teams
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
• Demonstrated interest in developing quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with statistical software packages (SPSS, SAS etc.)
About COEUS Consulting Group
Founded in 2009, COEUS Consulting Group is a boutique life sciences market access strategy consulting firm offering clients commercial support across the entire development spectrum. Our core focus is on delivering thoughtful insight and recommendations for our clients, and we accomplish that by utilizing a unique team of industry experts specific to each client’s needs in conjunction with a broad network of partners and advisors. The Market Access practice works with clients to develop their managed care and pricing and contracting strategy, market access insight generation, HEOR strategy and tactics, launch readiness, account management, operational support, patient access, distribution, and trade and advocacy/policy work. To learn more about COEUS Consulting Group and the company’s offerings, visit www.coeusconsultinggroup.com.
Coeus Consulting Group is a division of COEUS Holdings, LLC.
Coeus Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity, protected veteran status (if applicable), or any other characteristic protected by law.