Account Director, Market Access Pharma. Marketing
COEMIRA is currently recruiting an Account Director for Market Access Pharmaceutical Marketing. 5-7+ years of Market Access experience at a promotional agency is required.
This role provides visibility for client facing staff and day-to-day on client expectations and updates on client communications. This position will support high volume of tactical projects in addition to providing support to VP, Account Management to meet business needs. Candidates should have experience thinking through solutions to help solve client challenges and doing so by working closely with content, editorial, creative, and digital teams.
The ideal candidate is highly experienced in working with and managing many deliverables across multiple pharma clients and products and should have a complete understanding of the MLR submission process. Successful candidates will be collaborative by nature, proactive and extremely disciplined. Exceptional communication and presentation skills a plus.
This position pays highly competitive salary and benefits and works remotely in the comfort of your own home!!!
Duties & Responsibilities
• Understanding of the Payer space and Market Access communications—the various needs of, and dynamics between the stakeholders involved and market trends that are impacting the industry
• Secondary client team lead (to the VP, Account Management) and day-to-day contact for assigned client(s) responsible for developing and supporting enduring client relationships
• Manage overall client obligations regarding all aspects of project execution, including Day-to-day knowledge of project status and progress to meet client objectives, on-time and on budget
• Collaborates with Subject Matter Experts, Copy, Creative, and in-house consultants as the job requires manage day-to-day activities and develop best-in-class communications
• Meet with internal or external clients to understand needs, determine specifications, and coordinate planning. Attends kick-offs, discoveries, and regularly scheduled status meetings
• Participate in business development activities including RFI/RFP responses and pitches
• Responsible for the development of proposals/SOWS and project budget estimates
• Financial responsibility and oversight for client team including hours/budgets and reporting
• Couch/mentor Project managers and team members to exceed client needs and triage competing requests and find solutions for capacity and resource issues
• A performance-driven individual, with a strong sense of urgency, exceptional organizational• credibility, and deep understanding of the Payer space and communications
• Excellent written, verbal communication, and time management skills
• Rigorous attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated ability in relevant soft skills including change management, continuous
• improvement, conflict resolution and consensus building
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and work in a cross functional team
• Flexible and able to multitask; can work within a fast-moving environment, while also driving
• toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding
• investment in people and systems
• Analytic and decisive decision-maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff
• key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
• Familiar with electronic document submission systems, such as Veeva PromoMats or similar
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or experience in lieu of degree
• Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in account management at a market access or promotional agency
COEMIRA, the access agency, is a full-service content, creative, and digital agency providing ideation and execution for materials geared toward healthcare decision makers, providers, and patients. We provide the full continuum of strategic and tactical services for targeted market access and reimbursement communications. Powered by in-house expertise and market insights, we excel in identifying optimal solutions to reach the right audience with the right message at the right time. COEMIRA understands that the evolving healthcare landscape requires agility, constant adaptation, and novel ways to effectively communicate with all stakeholders involved in the patient journey. Part of the COEUS family, COEMIRA brings nuanced expertise in clinical differentiation, access challenges, and patient services, to inform and optimize marketing efforts across stakeholders. Our market access agency veterans know when to do things differently. We take pride in effective communication and efficient delivery, to help you maximize our client’s investment.
COEMIRA is a division of COEUS Holdings, LLC.
COEMIRA is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.